Hi! Welcome to DakkaDakka.Store assembly instructions.
First of all, thank you for your order!
If our BIG TRUKK has reached you, then you have received the best and most detailed miniature in the WORLD (*according to the DakkaDakka team opinion). And we are happy to help you assemble this model, but first a few things about preparing the model for assembly and not only:
- We fully process the models after printing, so as a rule, no serious actions for preparing the model are required. However, there may be traces of supports on the model and they can be removed with fine sandpaper. If there are shiny traces of resin on the model, they are easily washed off with alcohol. And after that, you need to dry the miniature in the sun, but not too long, so that it does not become brittle. 5-15 min it's enough;
- The models are made of photopolymer resin. This means that the material hardens when exposed to ultraviolet light. Therefore, our miniatures require at least to be coated with a primer;
- If the model does not come in a complete set or something comes broken, then immediately write to us - we will send it to you again at our expense;
- If (after reading this manual) you still have any difficulties with the assembly - also do not hesitate to contact us, we will always help;
- We are all part of one big hobby family. The DakkaDakka.Store team loves to look at the finished miniatures. How they stand painted on your shelf, or fight on the field. It inspires us to try even harder and make cool miniatures for you. Share pics, leave feedback, and enjoy the hobby.